Jennifer began working with Austin Wealth Management in 2017 and is responsible for day-to-day administrative and back office functions for the team. Jennifer enjoys the opportunity to work on behalf of clients to help facilitate account openings, cash transfers, and all other client processing needs.
Prior to joining AWM, Jennifer was the Vice President of Finance for UniPoint Holdings, Inc. where she led the corporate finance and accounting team.
With over 25 years of experience in finance and accounting, Jennifer is a welcome addition to the team.
- BS, Accounting, Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge, 1991
- 2009-2011, Vice President of Finance, UniPoint Holdings, Inc.
- 2001-2009, Controller, UniPoint Holdings, Inc.
- 2000-2001, Assistant Controller, El Paso Global Networks
- 1997-2000, Accounting Manager, CCI/Triad
- 1995-1997, Senior Accountant, Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Corporation
- 1992-1995, Staff Accountant, Cellular One
Jennifer was born and raised in Louisiana in the heart of Cajun Country. She graduated from Louisiana State University with a degree in Accounting.
She started her career as a staff accountant with Cellular One, where she developed an interest in telecommunications technology. She has since worked in both publicly traded and privately held technology companies and has worked her way from staff accountant into management positions.
Jennifer was fortunate to be able to spend several years as a stay-at-home mom, during which time she spent volunteering at her children’s school and in the community.
When Jennifer is not working, she can be found exploring the numerous trails in the beautiful hill country with her best friend, Ruby, a spirited English Springer Spaniel and enjoying time with her family. Jennifer also enjoys getting back to Louisiana every chance she gets.