Job Description: Financial Planning Associate
We are seeking a Financial Planning Associate to join our team. As a Financial Planning Associate, you will assist our group of advisors in developing comprehensive financial plans for clients. This includes organizing and analyzing data, corresponding with clients, and collaborating with advisors to develop strategies and educate clients. This role has three primary components: (a) creating new plans for new clients, (b) updating plans for existing clients, and (c) researching the latest in financial planning strategies.
We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented person who takes pride in providing highly attentive client service. You should have at least three years of experience in a similar role and be comfortable communicating with clients.
- Belief in the societal value of financial planning
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional, concise and thoughtful writing ability
- Excellent interpersonal speaking skills
- Extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Organizational and time management skills
- An ability to handle multiple tasks and handle stress
- Comfort with a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- CFPⓇ certification
- Series 65
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits in addition to a flex-work arrangement that allows for maximum productivity and work/life balance.