What is the Purpose of Your Investments?
- How much of my money should I have in the stock market?
- Should I just buy index funds?
- Is the market too expensive? Should we wait for a correction?
- Should I put some of my money in rental real estate?
- Should I focus on high dividend stocks?
- What happens if interest rates go up?
- How much Facebook, Apple, Netflix and Google should we own?
- Can I invest in startups?
- What about Bitcoin?
How Can We Help You Invest?
Education & Research
- How markets work
- Historical return factors
- Trends & innovations
- Understanding risk
- Investing psychology
Integration with Planning
- Account selection (401k, Roth, 529, etc)
- Required returns
- Risk budgeting
- Strategy preferences
- Allocation choices
- Investment styles
- Mutual funds, ETFs, etc
- Private investments
- Minimize taxes
- Manage all fees
- Dividend strategy
- Cash inflows/withdrawals
- Total portfolio performance
- All accounts in one view
- Includes private investments (real estate, business, etc)
- Helpful charts & graphs
- Market insight
How is AWM Different?
- No sales pressure. We don’t have a boss with quotas.
- We pay attention to the little things that matter a lot.
- We make practical recommendations from personal experience.
- We coordinate with your CPAs, attorney, and other professionals.
- We follow our own advice.
- We don’t have a minimum account size or requirements.
- We use the most compelling evidence to construct investment portfolios.
- We offer the latest technology to keep your financial info in one place.
- We have flexibility to meet in person, via video chat, or at Regus locations.
Getting Started is Easy
Schedule a Consultation
Schedule a time to chat with one of our Certified Financial Planners (CFP®)Make an Appointment
Free Consultation Agenda
- Learn about your financial concerns
- Specific education & perspectives
- Determine if you need further help
- Free access to our online planning tools