Shane believes the key to financial success is having a sound process. His fiduciary mentor was a U.S. Coast Guard search and rescue helicopter pilot who never got into his helicopter without going through a clear and defined process, because the potential consequences of an error were always dire. Every client Shane works with receives a duty of care based on a fiduciary process to minimize the chance of costly mistakes and create better outcomes.
Shane understands more time is spent planning vacations than planning or retirement because financial discussions can be difficult and overwhelming. He enjoys the labor required to work through the process, taking much of the burden off of his clients. He uses plain language rather than jargon to help make important financial concepts easy to understand.
Shane loves engaging business owners and employees to create smart retirement saving strategies that reduce taxes. He uses deep knowledge of the 401(k) industry to help employers navigate the seemingly endless plan options.
- BA, International Politics, Bringham Young University,
- 2012 - 2021, Sales Consultant, Alliance Benefit Group of Houston
- 2010 - 2012, Financial Advisor, Wells Fargo Advisors
- 2008 - 2010, RVP, Transamerica
- 2002 - 2008, AVP, National Financial Partners
- 1998 - 2002, Investment Advisor, Fidelity Investments
- CFP® (Certified Financial planner)