From Our Blog
Most life insurance policies don’t do what they were intended to do, and most policy holders are unaware of this problem. Amazingly, almost 65 percent … Read More
I often joke that few people I meet have a strong understanding bonds because 1) bonds are boring and 2) bonds are complicated. ‘Boring and … Read More
“I hate insurance.” I’ve heard many clients utter these words and I can certainly empathize with them. We often hear clients describe that paying insurance … Read More
View All Blog Posts
Want to Know
- Can I afford to retire? If so, when?
- How can I protect what I leave to my kids and grandkids?
- Can I afford a vacation home or to travel?
- We save into our 401(k), is that enough?
- It feels like we are paying a LOT in taxes.
- I don’t trust the stock market. I don’t know how to invest anymore.
- I want to switch careers or retire early – is that realistic?
- When should I take social security?
- Should we be considering long term care insurance?
- What can we realistically save for our kids’ college expenses?
Each client’s situation is unique, and the answers to these questions vary. That is why we’ve developed a unique Wealth Management Process to pinpoint the right course of action for you and your family.
- PHASE 1: Creating the Plan
- PHASE 2: Taking Action
- PHASE 3: Ongoing Maintenance