From Our Blog
As you might imagine, we field several inquiries about Bitcoin each week. The intrigue is certainly understandable and we have been doing our own research in an … Read More
If you are a frequent user of Twitter, you may want to consider following us @ATXWealthMgmt. Twitter can be a mess and a complete waste of time. However, I … Read More
Please follow this link to view the complete annual report in PDF format. Here are some interesting highlights from 2017: Emerging market stocks +37% vs … Read More
View All Blog Posts
Want to Know
- Can I afford to retire? If so, when?
- How can I protect what I leave to my kids and grandkids?
- Can I afford a vacation home or to travel?
- We save into our 401(k), is that enough?
- It feels like we are paying a LOT in taxes.
- I don’t trust the stock market. I don’t know how to invest anymore.
- I want to switch careers or retire early – is that realistic?
- When should I take social security?
- Should we be considering long term care insurance?
- What can we realistically save for our kids’ college expenses?
Each client’s situation is unique, and the answers to these questions vary. That is why we’ve developed a unique Wealth Management Process to pinpoint the right course of action for you and your family.
- PHASE 1: Creating the Plan
- PHASE 2: Taking Action
- PHASE 3: Ongoing Services